15 years

A.A. Birthdays!
avaneesh912
Forums Old Timer

15 years

Post by avaneesh912 »

15 years yesterday. e-AA is and will be a great part of my journey. Was also happy to receive the text from an old friend. I used to carry many CDs to the meetings. He was one of the recipients.
Screenshot 2021-09-28 at 8.43.57 AM.png
. Its great to be part of somebodies journey.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Show him the mental twist which leads to the first drink of a spree. We suggest you do this as we have done it in the chapter on alcoholism.(Alcoholics Anonymous, Page 92)
MyNameIsBetsy
Trusted Servant

Re: 15 years

Post by MyNameIsBetsy »

Congratulations! One day at a time certainly adds up!!!

Betsy
"Rarely have we seen a person fail who has thoroughly followed our path."
PaigeB
Trusted Servant

Post by PaigeB »

SUPER COOL!!!

Thanks for sharing your Bday with us! I am not at 15 yet and frankly, that mental twist sometimes tells me that "maybe I overestimated this thing". Your focus on this topic likely saved MY LIFE more than once! I watch out for that "blind spot" just like you say and remember that I am powerless without a Power Greater.

BUT! Don't let it go to your head my friend! That Ego is always looking for a way to grab hold of us again! I have learned a lot through you ~ THANKS for passing it on!

*** And keep up the service work you do, it is priceless. :mrgreen: :D =smile :o :roll: :shock: :wink:
Cling to the thought that, in God's hands, the dark past is the greatest possession you have - the key to life and happiness for others. With it you can avert death and misery for them. page 124 BB
Layne
Forums Old Timer

Post by Layne »

15 years, that is fantastic!!! Way to go!
avaneesh912
Forums Old Timer

Post by avaneesh912 »

Thanks all. And Paige I hear you. I always got to be on top of this monster. Hopefully this covid thing will go away and normalcy will be restored so we could spend more time with the fellow drunks face to face and spread the message more effectively. There is a personal touch to it when doing it in person.
Show him the mental twist which leads to the first drink of a spree. We suggest you do this as we have done it in the chapter on alcoholism.(Alcoholics Anonymous, Page 92)
Theo50
Forums Contributor

Post by Theo50 »

Congratulations avaneesh912, that is a huge milestone!
cpr123
Forums Enthusiast

Post by cpr123 »

Congratulations
positrac
Forums Old Timer

Post by positrac »

good to reflect what it was like and what it is like now.
Work hard, stay positive, and get up early. It's the best part of the day.
George Allen, Sr.