- More so than most f2f AA meetings I've been to.
- Don't know.
- Don't know.....
- We seem to.
- I think we do, as much as any AA group can.
- Yes. But not to older, senior, "golden-age" alcoholics.
- I personally havent seen too many younger alcoholics, but I am one & I'm
here. I like the site & the Group, so . . . .
- I'm not really a "younger alcoholic," so don't know. What's
age of an e-AA member?
- Pretty staid presentation, again. We seem to have a median age of
the chat room.
- Not strongly enough...perhaps that would make a good e-mail list
- I think we fail here by getting preachy and adamant about our opinions.
It's a problem of personalities.