New to forum

New to AA? Got questions? Here's the place to ask. Note that no one person speaks "officially" for AA. AA meetings in your local area are always the best source of information. Note that anyone may post and reply to messages in this forum.
Sober_RI
Forums Enthusiast

New to forum

Post by Sober_RI »

I have been going to AA meetings for 5 years but I'm new to these forums. I wanted to introduce myself. I hope these forums will be a helpful addition to my recovery. I look forward to getting to know everyone!

Noels

Re: New to forum

Post by Noels »

Hi Sober and welcome to e-aa :D weekends are sometimes quiet to responses but I'm sure some folks will be around to say hi also soon :D looking forward to hearing more from you.
Love and light Noels xxx

Troy M.
Forums Enthusiast

Post by Troy M. »

Welcome! I get some good from these boards. Sometimes I don't have a friend I can call or don't have time to get to a meetings, so e-aa can be a substitute. Good luck!

PaigeB
Trusted Servant

Post by PaigeB »

Sober_RI wrote:I have been going to AA meetings for 5 years but I'm new to these forums. I wanted to introduce myself. I hope these forums will be a helpful addition to my recovery. I look forward to getting to know everyone!
Welcome! I found e-aa when I was looking to add something as a "daily maintenance" thing! Been here everyday since! (well, almost anyway!)

Keep coming back and get registered for the Close Meetings Forum!
Cling to the thought that, in God's hands, the dark past is the greatest possession you have - the key to life and happiness for others. With it you can avert death and misery for them. page 124 BB

Duke
Forums Old Timer

Post by Duke »

Welcome to the forums. We're glad you're with us.
"If you are humble nothing will touch you, neither praise nor disgrace, because you know what you are.", Mother Teresa

positrac
Forums Old Timer

Post by positrac »

Welcome to the cyber halls of AA.
Work hard, stay positive, and get up early. It's the best part of the day.
George Allen, Sr.

Mike O
Forums Old Timer

Post by Mike O »

You're very welcome to the group. Join in. Have fun, share your thoughts.

:D