Review on CD Duplicator

Got an issue with someone or something? Want to whine a little? Here's the place to do it, or to get to know folks, or ask those questions that don't fit anywhere else.
avaneesh912
Forums Old Timer

Review on CD Duplicator

Post by avaneesh912 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:36 am

Was getting tired of making one CD at a time of AA speaker tapes. Lost admin rights to my office laptop (due to office policy), switched to imac mini (with no cd drives) and another home pc was on Windows 8 and couldn't find a good cd burning software. So, exploring a CD duplicator. To build or or buy one was the dilema. Searching for parts list on the web and youtube, bit confused with all the parts and finally arrived at a cost of about 600$ to 700$ for a 9 cd duplicator. And then found new 11 duplicator for 450$ on Amazon. And now, looking at the reviews, whom do I find first on the list. An AAer who made about 200 cds for some AA convention somewhere in CA and just couple of them failed and that too thinks it was a user error. I take this as Gods will and go with just buying the new duplicator instead of building one. Also, I had accumulated about 96k rewards points on my visa card and so 2500 points for a 25$ Amazon gift card 38 of them for this and another laptop for my college pointing daughter. Timing was so right. Thank you God.
Show him, from your own experience, how the peculiar mental condition surrounding that first drink prevents normal functioning of the will power (Alcoholics Anonymous, Page 92)

Niagara
Forums Old Timer

Re: Review on CD Duplicator

Post by Niagara » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:29 am

Nice one Avaneesh,

Keep up the good work :) Considering this route myself of late :)
If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month -
Theodore Roosevelt