Almost a year and feeling nervous

For recovery discussion
PaigeB
Trusted Servant

Re: Almost a year and feeling nervous

Post by PaigeB »

Welcome pinkviolet - SO sorry to hear of the loss of your beloved pet. How extremely difficult acceptance is at those times. I recently lost my cat of 15 years - scrappy old dude named Tripper, because he loved to get under your feet!

I stayed sober by using this program. I went to meeting and talked to people. I came to these Forum boards and share my experience. And I also shared my strength and my hope, though I wouldn't have called it that at the time! I was staying sober through a hard time and THAT IS the very definition of strength & hope!

Congrats on 2 years! Please write back to us here and let us know how you are doing. (((hugs)))
Cling to the thought that, in God's hands, the dark past is the greatest possession you have - the key to life and happiness for others. With it you can avert death and misery for them. page 124 BB

catcar
Forums Enthusiast

Post by catcar »

Congrats PaigeB! I wish I could go to the conference! I will post something as a testimony. If it was not for e-AA, I would not be here sober now!

PaigeB
Trusted Servant

Post by PaigeB »

:D Thanks Cat!
Cling to the thought that, in God's hands, the dark past is the greatest possession you have - the key to life and happiness for others. With it you can avert death and misery for them. page 124 BB

clouds
Forums Long Timer

Post by clouds »

Thats awesome Paige!

Happy sober days to all three of you.

Its really something to have us represented in Atlanta. I hope you find it strengthening your sobriety t be there, as I feel sure you will.

Congrats and thanks for all the service work you do here Paige, its been an incredible help to me in just the short time I have been coming to e-AA. There was a niche t be filled and you-all have done it exeedingly well imo.<3
" Burn the idea into the consciousness of every man that he can get well regardless of anyone. The only condition is that he trust in God and clean house." page 98 A.A.