10th step

For recovery discussion
MacUS
Forums Newcomer

10th step

Post by MacUS » Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:25 pm

I found this pretty cool app that is helping me with my 10th step. Check it out if you are interested.. It helped me.

We have removed the link to the app in keeping with group guidelines.

tomsteve
Forums Long Timer

Re:10th step

Post by tomsteve » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:50 am

10th step has the fewest words explaining any step.

Continue to watch for selfishness, dishonesty, resentment, and fear. When these crop up, we ask God at once to remove them. We discuss them with someone immediately and make amends quickly if we have harmed anyone. Then we resolutely turn our thoughts to someone we can help. Love and tolerance of others is our code.

its that simple.

Jojo2
Trusted Servant

Re: 10th step

Post by Jojo2 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:05 am

MacUS wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:25 pm
I found this pretty cool app that is helping me with my 10th step. Check it out if you are interested.. It helped me.

We have removed the link to the app in keeping with group guidelines.

‌• In keeping with our Group Conscience, links to other sites are not permitted, and will be deleted.

Exceptions are those with the following domains: aa.org and other country GSOs, e-aa.org, aa-intergroup.org, aagrapevine.org and al-anon.org.

Please Note:

Over the years many online meetings have been created and run successfully, there are several platforms used.

AA does not endorse any of these platforms.  

We neither endorse nor oppose other recovery sites. Please do not refer to named sites or provide links to specific sites or any domains other than those approved above. 

Jojo2
Trusted Servant

Re: 10th step

Post by Jojo2 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:12 am

A further word of warning to all, particularly in the challenging days ahead :
there are a few websites around claiming to offer AA Online Meetings but have no connection with Alcoholics Anonymous. Some may be genuine, but others may charge fees, while others will require you to download their software, which may contain malware.
We strongly recommend that you avoid all of them.

The following approved link may be helpful:
http://www.aa-intergroup.org/index.php

While anonymity is the spiritual foundation of all our traditions,
personal anonymity is a personal responsibility.