Merl here at 90 days of sobriety - WOOHOO !!!

A.A. Birthdays!
Merl
Forums Enthusiast

Merl here at 90 days of sobriety - WOOHOO !!!

Post by Merl »

Hi You All,

Thanks so much for all of your support. Grateful to the hilt for 90 days of sobriety. As I contemplate hitting the three month mark, I am reminded that it wasn't just hitting the three month mark that's important but that I lived each and everyone of those 90 days soberly by the grace of God. GOD LET ME LIVE SOBERLY FOR 90 DAYS!!! For Him to look upon this soul with over 51 years of drinking and free me from that bondage is AWESOME!!! WOOHOO !!!! Ginger ale for everybody !!! :lol:

PaigeB
Trusted Servant

Re: Merl here at 90 days of sobriety - WOOHOO !!!

Post by PaigeB »

MERL!!! clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap!!! CAKE!

90 days is phenomenal my friend. You came in a little rough around the edges and look at you now! A man seeking peace, and if I understand correctly, maybe a man who has had a glimpse of peace already!

Thank Goodness for AA! Without it we would all be fighting for a good spot in the gutter!
Cling to the thought that, in God's hands, the dark past is the greatest possession you have - the key to life and happiness for others. With it you can avert death and misery for them. page 124 BB

Spirit Flower
Forums Old Timer

Post by Spirit Flower »

:D
...a score card reading zero...

clouds
Forums Long Timer

Post by clouds »

Good on you Merl! :D

Thanks for letting us share the joy with you.
" Burn the idea into the consciousness of every man that he can get well regardless of anyone. The only condition is that he trust in God and clean house." page 98 A.A.

Robert R
Forums Contributor

Post by Robert R »

:D :lol: :D :lol: :D Love your enthusiasm Merl. I felt it too somewhat later into sobriety (dragging feet), still feel it today. Enthusiasm for days well lived with no harm done to myself or others. life in this programme is pretty darn good :D

Robert
Don't know exactly where I am going but I'm on my way and it's already much better than where I've been.

ann2
Forums Old Timer

Post by ann2 »

3 months.jpeg
Congratulations!
"If I don't take twenty walks, Billy Beane send me to Mexico" -- Miguel Tejada

ezdzit247
Forums Old Timer

Post by ezdzit247 »

Merl wrote:Hi You All,

Thanks so much for all of your support. Grateful to the hilt for 90 days of sobriety. As I contemplate hitting the three month mark, I am reminded that it wasn't just hitting the three month mark that's important but that I lived each and everyone of those 90 days soberly by the grace of God. GOD LET ME LIVE SOBERLY FOR 90 DAYS!!! For Him to look upon this soul with over 51 years of drinking and free me from that bondage is AWESOME!!! WOOHOO !!!! Ginger ale for everybody !!! :lol:
Congratulations on 3 months of sobriety!!!

Viva freedom from bondage!!!

Keep coming back....
“To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

tyg
Forums Contributor

Post by tyg »

I feel a happy dance coming on in celebration of your 90 days...Cheeehu :D !
~The secret to the AA program is the first three words on page 112~

Chelle
Forums Contributor

Post by Chelle »

Good job Merl! :D

SWIT
Forums Enthusiast

Post by SWIT »

Great job Merl! I think that is amazing you have been sober for 90 days!!! I wish you continued success.