My AA BIRTHDAY 10.29.

A.A. Birthdays!

My AA BIRTHDAY 10.29.

Postby SHAMS » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:26 am

Hello. It is 5:30 pm in the Sahara Desert MOROCCO City of Guelmim.
I am new to this site. I am grateful, too. :D

Please reply. I know my b/day end of next month ODAAT. Forgive my impatience. Thank you for your help!

God bless.

In Spirit of AA,

Sunny M.
SHAMS
Forums Newcomer

Re: My AA BIRTHDAY 10.29.

Postby Brock » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:45 am

Welcome here to e-AA Sunny.

We have members worldwide, mainly from the US but also in many other countries, I do believe you are the first I have seen from Morocco. I had the pleasure of spending a short while in Casablanca, and also going to the market at Marrakesh, I have happy memories of your country, I live in the West Indies myself.

Please feel free to post here at any time, our forums have many alcoholics with sold sobriety.
The seed has been planted in his mind. He knows that thousands of men, much like himself, have recovered. B.B. P.113
Brock
Forums Coordinator

Postby SHAMS » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:17 am

Brock. Wonderful you were in Casa and Marashk. No meetings in SAHARA. Cannot start one because men and women do not mix outside of family. AL ISLAM. Much superstition, much fear and tribal thinking. Thank God I have many years ODAAT. Have seen and been offered hashish, 120+proof pure grain alcohol and sex. Lots of addicts and alcoholics on the streets. I do not go out past 8pm. I know lots of people , I speak French, Spanish and Darija, but have no blood family tribal ties which are generational. Not good for a woman alone. Marriage and children is the lifestyle for 99.9999% of women. The culture. Male dominated. Look at my FB account Shams (Moderator edit). Shams is sun in Arabic. Burga my maternal family name Arabic origen. I will leave Morocco by early November back to States, SoCal. I will sorely miss the Sahraoui people and Sahara. I miss our FELLOWSHIP vis-a-vis. Thanks, Brock, for letting me share. I grateful for your help and our miraculous spiritual INTERNATIONAL FELLOWSHIP. You, Brock, are in the West Indies!!

Sunny M.

PS Brock, where from whom can I get a very inexpensive one-way airline ticket from either Agadir or Casa to JFK? sm
SHAMS
Forums Newcomer

Postby Brock » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:29 am

Sorry I can't help with the airline advise, when I came there it was by ship anyway. Also, I have had to edit out your full name given as your face book account, we are careful to protect the ID of members, and don't allow full names, hope you understand and all the best.
The seed has been planted in his mind. He knows that thousands of men, much like himself, have recovered. B.B. P.113
Brock
Forums Coordinator

Postby Cristy99 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:39 pm

SHAMS:

Welcome and happy early birthday!!!!
I enjoyed reading your posts :P

You will really enjoy the forums here!!! I am new too, and hooked!! :lol:

Look around here!! I have grown so much in the short time hanging out here!!! Hope to hear more from you!!

Hugs!!
"Talk doesn't cook rice."
~ Chinese proverb
Cristy99
Forums Enthusiast

Return to A.A. Birthdays!