Big Book Help

The book Alcoholics Anonymous, aka The Big Book, is the basic text for the AA program of sobriety. "Alcoholics Anonymous" Copyright 2012 AAWS, Inc. All Rights, Reserved. Short excerpts used by permission of AAWS

Big Book Help

Postby Karl R » Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:36 pm

If you are new to AA and do not have the Big Book of Alcoholics Anonymous, please ask a moderator or admin for help in finding one and a link to the online version! We are all available by PM to help you. The Big Book "Alcoholics Anonymous" is the basic textbook for our society and is our guide to sobriety.

cheers,
Karl
Karl R
Forums Old Timer

Re: Big Book Help

Postby Brad N. » Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:55 am

I have a handy version in PDF format, although it doesn't have any of the stories in it. What I like about it is that you can search for any word or phrase.
(link removed)

Mod note by Steven F: sorry - I have to remove the link on the basis of our link policy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8&start=0. The official version of the big book online is here: http://www.aa.org/bigbookonline/. Also in pdf, and also searchable :wink:.
Brad N.
Forums Enthusiast

Postby Marc L » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:20 pm

Hi Brad;
I'm Marc and I'm Alcoholic.
That Big Book pdf file you posted was an old second edition version. For some reason the stories were omitted.
My second edition file doesn't have the stories either but I do have 'Big Book Original Manuscript', 'Big Book First' and 'Big Book Fourth' editions which do have the stories if you are interested. Just PM me and I'll give you a link to them.

Marc
Recovery won't just happen by Osmosis. You gonna' have to work at it some.
12th Step work ain't just a job... It's an Adventure.
Marc L
Forums Old Timer

Postby Karl R » Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:08 am

bump
Karl R
Forums Old Timer

Return to Big Book Study