Hi, New member

All visitors are invited to "sign" the guest book.

Hi, New member

Postby jnjsse » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:48 am

Hi,
I'm Jon and a Alcoholic from Winchester UK, first time looking at these forums Been bouncing in&out of the rooms for a while so just about to undertake some step work.
Doing as many meetings as I can along with some other help.
Looking forward to reading some experiences of others in fellowship!
Thanks
Jon
jnjsse
Forums Newcomer

Re: Hi, New member

Postby PaigeB » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:12 am

Welcome Jon! What I like about these Forums is that we are 24 hours a day - just like my drinking! I can change my mind any moment I choose. I can get in the car and go get booze or I can open these Forums and get some AA. This practical action helped me see that AA was available to me anytime - which is good because AA was my HP for multiple years. The Forums helped me change my reliance upon booze to something Great than MeMeMe.

I Hope you get what I got in face to face AA + e-aa = a guide for practical action sobriety and a seed of Hope for this old drunk.
If I'm not able to say how I'm working my program today, then I'm not working my program.
The e-AA Group's 7th Tradition link: www.e-aa.org/group_seventh.php
PaigeB
Forums Old Timer

Postby Spirit Flower » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:46 am

Hi Jon
...a score card reading zero...
Spirit Flower
Forums Old Timer

Postby jnjsse » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:48 pm

PaigeB wrote:Welcome Jon! What I like about these Forums is that we are 24 hours a day - just like my drinking! I can change my mind any moment I choose. I can get in the car and go get booze or I can open these Forums and get some AA. This practical action helped me see that AA was available to me anytime - which is good because AA was my HP for multiple years. The Forums helped me change my reliance upon booze to something Great than MeMeMe.

I Hope you get what I got in face to face AA + e-aa = a guide for practical action sobriety and a seed of Hope for this old drunk.

Thanks, that's one of the things that appeals to me about this forum, i'm surrounded by meetings and groups locally, but if I can't sleep or whatever it's nice to know I can log in,
thanks for your replies
Jon
jnjsse
Forums Newcomer

Postby PaigeB » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:39 am

The Forums can get quiet at times, but you can always look back on older posts too!
If I'm not able to say how I'm working my program today, then I'm not working my program.
PaigeB
Forums Old Timer

Postby jnjsse » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:36 am

Hi Paige,
Yeah, Notice that there's def a lot to read! I'm in a different timezone to a lot of people too
jnjsse
Forums Newcomer

Postby PaigeB » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:21 pm

Where at? We have folks all over the world here.
PaigeB
Forums Old Timer

Return to Guest Book