CUBA Meetings

AA is a truly international fellowship of men and women, and e-AA is certainly no exception. Also check http://e-aa.org/links/ for links to AA resources worldwide.

CUBA Meetings

Postby PanamaJon » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:44 am

I'm a greatful recovering alcoholic who will be traveling to Cuba (Havana) on April 13, 2017. Can anyone shed some light on AA meetings (preferably English Speaking) in CUBA. Also . . . I was wondering if there is a need for me to bring any Spanish (or English) AA books and/or literature with me.

Thanks (from Florida)
PanamaJon
Forums Newcomer

Re: CUBA Meetings

Postby avaneesh912 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:07 pm

Google cuba AA meetings, looks like they have all the information to get hooked.
Show him, from your own experience, how the peculiar mental condition surrounding that first drink prevents normal functioning of the will power (Alcoholics Anonymous, Page 92)
avaneesh912
Trusted Servant

Postby clouds » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:41 am

Great idea, yes, take the books!
" we were alcoholic and could not manage our own lives..... probably no human power could have relieved our alcoholism." page60 A.A.
clouds
Trusted Servant

Postby Scottstees » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:31 am

I will also be traveling to Cuba, Port of Havana, July 31st on the Royal Caribbean Empress of the Seas and would like to donate Spanish books. We are in port 8am to 8pm for that one day, so I will not be able to attend an evening meeting. How can I deliver the books, or whatever is needed to Intergroup?

Also, would anyone know how to contact an English speaking tour guide in the program? We would pay for the service plus all expenses.
Scottstees
Forums Newcomer

Return to Globe Trudgers