Spiritual Experiences

Got an issue with someone or something? Want to whine a little? Here's the place to do it, or to get to know folks, or ask those questions that don't fit anywhere else.
Surrender
Forums Enthusiast

Spiritual Experiences

Post by Surrender » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:33 pm

Burst artery, in front of my fire place, at home.
Going into unconsciousness.
Seen a bright silver light/fog
Trouble breathing.
My Pets fussing at my feet.
last breath said, PLEASE HELP ME GOD.
my Oxygen, sight, strength retored.
3 days stay at home,
4th day hospital and surgery, Doctor said i should not be alive,
blood spilling into body cavity, tests confirm exremely high troponin levels indicating death.
No heart damage, doctors amazed.
recovered from surgery back home, resting and praying in front of fire place.
2 spiritual experiences happened whilst praying, video taped.
If you like you can google lumber Jaxe Revelation.
there are 2 videos.
i just hope this post isn't taken down because this can give people hope and restore and help save lives.

PaigeB
Trusted Servant

Re: Spiritual Experiences

Post by PaigeB » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:04 pm

I like your story. Google only offered biblical Revelations videos though.

Glad I didn't have to depend on that get get my life saved in AA. Nothing romantic about death by alcoholism.
Step 6 is "AA's way of stating, the best possible attitude one can take in order to make a beginning on this lifetime job... with most of them we shall have to be content with patient improvement." 12&12 Step Six, p.65

Surrender
Forums Enthusiast

Post by Surrender » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:14 am

That's Great yes we are only a minority was 5% from what i understand it has dropped lower these days,
though the Majority that are still out there, or dead from this disease could not and would not,
Believe in a Higher Power, we are Defiant creatures, though my Manual (Bible explains ) why we are.
Many Prophesies have already been ticked off the list in years gone by, and Indication we are Living in the last days.
3,500 years ago are the earliest writings of the bible, and Mathew is when Jesus was born, about 3/4 the ways through the Bible. 2000 years ago.
And only in the last 200 years WOW look we have moved from horse and cart, to Rocket ships, Jets, mobile phones, etc etc.
Today we are living in the back of the Bible REVELATIONS.
Being saved to me is not only remaining sober and helping others,
but as a Christian is Pretty much, putting the steps into my Life, especially step 10 as a Daily Inventory.
I am not here to debate just help maybe that drunk, that is on the river bank now scrolling through his Phone,
as he looks up at the Milky way in Awe, and wondering, hey there just might be a God,
he then clicks here and hopefully a seed is planted, and tomorrow he dusts him/herself off and life begins.
Have my 10th birthday this June, and am late 40's was in rehab at 18yrs of age, and most thought i was going to be a statistic
The Epiphanys i had was after a Massive heart attack, and being drugged n Tortured in my life and persued for 16 yrs did not help it probably
had alot to do with it. I believe 100% God Knows what happened and has revealed through the Holy Spirit, to stay Focused untill the End,
for something more Amazing awaits, that is being saved in Christianity Terms doing the right thing, repenting for silly sins, and helping others..
By the Way, it is a You Tube Video's and yes is under > Lumber Jaxe Revelation
Lumber Jaxe is my channel name my Alter Ego i guess.
Though i Honestly found straight away via Google.
Peace n Love.

avaneesh912
Forums Old Timer

Post by avaneesh912 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:43 am

There is a website which tracks NDE (Near death experience) very fascinating. There is a women called Anita Moorjani, she has lot of videos on youtube on her experience. Eckhart Tolle quotes text from the tibetian book of the dead:

There are countless accounts by people who had a visual impression of this portal as radiant light and then returned from what is commonly known as a near-death experience. Many of them also spoke of a sense of blissful serenity and deep peace. In the Tibetan Book of the Dead, it is described as "the luminous splendor of the col-orless light of Emptiness," which it says is "your own true self." This portal opens up only very briefly, and unless you have already encountered the dimension of the Unmanifested in your lifetime, you will likely miss it.
Show him, from your own experience, how the peculiar mental condition surrounding that first drink prevents normal functioning of the will power (Alcoholics Anonymous, Page 92)

innermost
Forums Enthusiast

Post by innermost » Thu May 16, 2019 4:36 pm

Glad you made it back surrender.
That is a important step of this program.
(Spiritual experience.)
I have had mine and look forward to the next.
Not like yours God willing.
We do remember that most come to the Spiritual experience slowly or even the educational variety as talked about in appendices pg. 567 (II Spiritual experiences) =wink
The first 164 pg. is the program!