And now?

Got an issue with someone or something? Want to whine a little? Here's the place to do it, or to get to know folks, or ask those questions that don't fit anywhere else.
Noels

And now?

Post by Noels » Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:49 pm

Good morning beautiful people :D
No chatter? Did the Lord cometh and taken all you good souls home on that side that we on this side is now living the final days or are we all still here trudging one day at a time :D eerie having the site so quiet. :shock:
The weather here seems bipolar. We've had a few normal SA winter days but today seems to be the start of an ultra swing towards the negative pole again. :lol: the north side of the pole - there where santa claus live without the snow :lol:
Have an awesome day and chat later
Mwah xxx
Noels

Brock
Forums Coordinator

Re: And now?

Post by Brock » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:58 am

Maybe having seven sets of spam at the top for several hours is putting people off.
"Good morning, this is your Higher Power speaking. I will not be needing your help today."

ann2
Forums Old Timer

Post by ann2 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:37 am

Please use the reporting tool in the post (looks like an exclamation mark) to alert the committee that there is some lovely service waiting for some lucky moderator :)

No need to stare at it and be perturbed. Take action 8)

Ann
"If I don't take twenty walks, Billy Beane send me to Mexico" -- Miguel Tejada

Noels

Post by Noels » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:52 am

:lol: I'm am SOOOOO glad that you are all still here with us :lol: I really missed you guys and gals. Pfew I was worried there for a few moments. I really thought that side of the world had an invasion of some sort . Good to know that the invasion was just ........ spam...... :lol:

Mwah xxx

positrac
Forums Old Timer

Post by positrac » Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:13 am

Noels wrote:Good morning beautiful people :D
No chatter? Did the Lord cometh and taken all you good souls home on that side that we on this side is now living the final days or are we all still here trudging one day at a time :D eerie having the site so quiet. :shock:
The weather here seems bipolar. We've had a few normal SA winter days but today seems to be the start of an ultra swing towards the negative pole again. :lol: the north side of the pole - there where santa claus live without the snow :lol:
Have an awesome day and chat later
Mwah xxx
Noels
I am here for better or worse and I am rattling and still rolling and so this is a good thing. I'd rather be in the NT now as the heat of the summer is bearing down 7 degrees of the equator. I could go for some chips about now..... :roll:

Have a good day.
Work hard, stay positive, and get up early. It's the best part of the day.
George Allen, Sr.

Noels

Post by Noels » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:03 pm

the heat of the summer is bearing down 7 degrees of the equator

where are you Positrac? Send us some heat :D hehehehe us South Africans are real babies :lol: we really NEED the sun. Ill never survive in a place where there's more rain and cold than sun and heat.

positrac
Forums Old Timer

Post by positrac » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:31 am

Noels wrote:the heat of the summer is bearing down 7 degrees of the equator

where are you Positrac? Send us some heat :D hehehehe us South Africans are real babies :lol: we really NEED the sun. Ill never survive in a place where there's more rain and cold than sun and heat.
I lived in Australia and NT is Northern territory and I saw SA I thought it was Southern Australia and never occurred of South Africa. Ya'll have some snakes in SA! I did visit Mombasa, Kenya some 30 years ago and I can say the world was a much different place. Drank a lot of Tuskers Premium prior to getting sober in 1989.

So are you a Brit or Dutch decent? I think visiting SA would be a very good experience as I know Africa is such a beautiful continent.
Work hard, stay positive, and get up early. It's the best part of the day.
George Allen, Sr.

Noels

Post by Noels » Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:00 am

:lol:
i'm born and raised Afrikaans so probably Dutch. Married English. Its not the same anymore unfortunately. Like every other country things have changed here also. Not necessarily all for the best. :|