Find Live Chat Mtgs HERE

Important stuff to know about these forums and The e-AA Group.

Find Live Chat Mtgs HERE

Postby PaigeB » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:10 pm

Hi everyone.

This bulletin board forum is a venue of the E-AA Group. The E-AA Group also hosts email meetings and chatroom meetings. If you are looking for an email meeting or a chatroom meeting take a look here. http://e-aa.org/talk.php

kindest regards,
Karl-forums coordinator
If I'm not able to say how I'm working my program today, then I'm not working my program.
The e-AA Group's 7th Tradition link: www.e-aa.org/group_seventh.php
PaigeB
Trusted Servant

Re: Find Live Chat Mtgs HERE

Postby PaigeB » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:23 pm

It is a step by step process to get to a chat meeting. Follow the link Karl posted and click on "chat rooms" on the second paragraph. You will have to register separately for the chat venue, but you can and may want to use the same username and password as you do for this Forum.

Check out the schedule and arrive early to the meeting if you can, but it is not necessary. I think the chat room is open a half hour before the meeting starts.

I guess I don't know much about their rules, just good decorum at least, but I know it is standard procedure for the greeter to pop up in a little chat window to welcome newcomers. This is a private chat and you should answer the greeter, even if just to tell them you are new. You can ask questions there throughout the meeting if necessary. There is tool bar above the chat box and it should show how to raise your hand to "speak" then the meeting chair will call on you in turn.

I hope that helps. I know online meetings really helped me!
If I'm not able to say how I'm working my program today, then I'm not working my program.
The e-AA Group's 7th Tradition link: www.e-aa.org/group_seventh.php
PaigeB
Trusted Servant

Return to Start Here